Tuesday, January 12, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010!!

Happy New Year 2010 Followers.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas. Welcome to 2010!! I've been giving a lot of thought into New Year resolutions that usually happen this time of year and I believe that they can be achieved as long as you keep them realistic. Here are a few of mine:

1) Complete sequel
2) Go on vacation twice (once with kids, once without them)
3) Sell our house
4) Hopefully buy a new house, so we don't have to live with the in-laws for very long LOL

I personally think these goals are achieveable, but like many things I won't be handed these things on a silver platter, I'm going to need to do most of the work myself. I have a great feeling for this year and a positive attitude should help make it one. I pray that all your goals are achieved and wish you all the best for this 2010 year.

Thank you for reading,
Alison
Blog Creator

No comments:

Post a Comment