Monday, February 8, 2010

Love Happens - Review

Movie Title: Love Happens
Starring: Jennifer Aniston
Rating: PG - 13

Year: 2009
Review:
I have mentioned previously that I don't usually go for real life type movies, however with Valentine's day around the corner I couldn't resist a romantic one this weekend. I know this movie was not released this year, 2010, yet I only recently had the opportunity to watch it. Overall I was very impressed with this movie, of course with veteran actress Jennifer A as one of the main characters you would expect nothing less, however it does hold some surprises as you receive not only a very romantic and at times extremely funny movie, there is also pure emotion...that even men may get choked up with. I think this movie appeals to both men and women, however I would recommend this movie only for guys who like action movies if they want a romantic Valentine's day type movie for their significant other...be warned the ladies may cry towards the end.

Thank you for reading,
Alison
Blog Creator/Movie Buff

No comments:

Post a Comment