Thursday, August 6, 2009

First Post

Welcome Fellow Twilighters & Fantasy Lovers To My New Blog.

Having never done this type of thing before please provide any feed back you have in ways I can better improve. I want to bring you the best possible blog with everything twilight and your feed back/suggestions will help me do that.
**Please know that any inappropriate comments or feed back will be removed and ignored.

First let me tell you abit about myself.
My name is Alison, I am 28 years old and my love for Twilight/all things Fantasy continues to grow each day. Growing up in England I heard about the Harry Potter books and several others at an older age, almost 15, but loved them from the first time I read through them. I've seen all the movies that are available to date several times and think they are just getting better and better. Great casting choices of the main three and all the additional cast, they continue to impress as with the movies.

I heard about the newest popular fantasy books Twilight in early 2008, so I'm still a newborn compared to some of you, from my very best friend Laycie. Honestly to being with I was a skeptic. I was used to the regular vampire books and movies being in the Buffy the Vampire Slayer/Angel generation and a book with a tame vampire didn't seem to be my kind of thing. Everything changed unexpectedly. One Sunday in November 2008, about three weeks before the movie came out, I was soooo bored that I couldn't think of anything to do then I noticed my mother in law's copy of the Twilight books on my book shelf, being lent to my husband to read, and I thought what the hay. After the Prologue I was hooked. By that Wednesday afternoon I was finished with all 4 books and wanting to read them all again.

Of course, now I was a Twilighter so the movie was something I had to see. Being from England I wasn't sure about Rob being cast as Edward at first, yet he made me proud. Kristen was also the perfect Bella. Overall I loved all the characters and their portrayals in the movie, except the humans. Now 10 months later I've lost count on how many times I have seen the movie and read all 4 books, including the Midnight Sun extract.

My goal is to bring people together through something we have in common. Twilight has already given me so much that I want to try and give back, so here is my blog.
I look forward to hearing from you all

Alison
Blog Creator

No comments:

Post a Comment