Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Goal: Four

Pages written: 101
Pages proof read: 3
Pages to go: 199
Days remaining: 129 days

Yes, you are reading the date right...I'm writing about day four on day five so expect two posts today. As I mentioned before distractions are just a part of life and regrettably getting sick is another one that is unavoidable. Due to illness I wasn't able to proof read any of my sequel yesterday. I always feel disappointed in myself when I don't have the time or energy to complete something that I put my mind into, its almost like stopping a hiking trip when you are only hours away from the top. Through all the distractions and backpedaling I have had to remember that I can't give up and I have to remain postive through everything, easier said than done some days. Well, at least I can rest, relax and hopefully get some more done in the coming days to make up for missing day four, August 25th.

Alison
THFEC

No comments:

Post a Comment