Sunday, August 30, 2009

Goal: Day Eight

Pages written: 101
Pages proof read: 38
Pages to go: 199
Days remaining: 125 days

No, your eyes are fine there is a day missing. On day Seven aka August 29th/yesterday I did not write on my blog. In fact for the first time in a long time I felt great and needed to take a time out so my BFF Laycie and I went to the library, the local water park, Seven Peaks, went to Borders to buy a new Twilight book (Defining Twilight), colored and cut my hair all the while having a blast. Aside from my mini-day-vacation yesterday I was fully and forcfully back to work on my project today/tonight. So Saturday + Day of Fun = no proof read pages, sad but totally worth it.

Tonight I feel I made great progress and completed 18 pages of proof reading...not bad if I do say so myself. I have to admit I'm getting a little nervous about the time frame, amount pages still to proof read and all the ones left to write but I'm determined to make it. I'm definately thinking I'm going to deserve something AMAZING for completing this task...any ideas fans? Let me know if you can think of anything fun. Anyhow since it is very early in the morning and I have to work tomorrow, I'm going to bed but will continue working my butt off tomorrow to make sure I complete my project before the deadline.

Alison
THFEC

No comments:

Post a Comment