Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Goal: Day Nine & Ten

Pages written: 101
Pages proof read: 48
Pages to go: 199
Days remaining: 123 days

Hello there followers,

Just a quick update before bed :) Pretty proud of myself for proof reading 10 pages over the course of two very busy days, honestly I'm lucky I was able to look through any the way my days were going. But I know still not even half way and the days are counting down super fast. Will try and proof read as much as I can the rest of the week. I want to have at least most of the proof reading done by this weekend so I can use the 3 day holiday weekend to start writing more pages.

Having one of my not thinking positive type days so will leave my comments at that. We all have these types of days right?

Alison
THFEC

No comments:

Post a Comment