Friday, September 11, 2009

Goal: Day 20

Pages written: 110
Pages proof read: 110
Pages to go: 189
Days remaining: 114 days

Yes, you are reading the date correct. After having proof read for days up on days, both my sequel and I were in need of a break...not to mention I do find I get inspiration when I'm doing something else. So it has indeed been since Monday, September 7th since I even looked at my sequel.

Although today I am very proud of my progress. I wrote an additional 7 pages and feel the plot is rounding itself off nicely. I won't lie I am still getting concerned about the time frame but hopefully with spare time coming up I'll be able to knock out as many pages as I can. Don't you love vacations.

As the time is very late and I have to attend a 5 year olds birthday tomorrow I should be getting plenty of rest :) So goodnight all.

Thank you for reading
Alison
THFEC

No comments:

Post a Comment