Thursday, September 3, 2009

Goal: Day Twelve

Pages written: 101
Pages proof read: 51
Pages to go: 199
Days remaining: 122 days

Today I am very disappointed in myself. I've been unable to focus and due to this I wasted almost 4 hours of proof reading time on none projected related things. Yes, I read a few pages and got passed the half way mark but for saying I missed doing any yesterday that doesn't come close to making up for it. Now you may think I'm being too hard on myself but sometimes I find a good kick up the butt helps you become better and right now I'm in desparate need of motiviation and conviction to push me through to finish proof reading by the end of this weekend. Tomorrow I have no excuses since I'm not due to start working until 5 PM, so I have the entire day almost to get tons of pages done.

Come on Alison snap out of it. You can do this. Keep your eye on the goal!! :)

Sorry, a little pep talk there for me from me.
Blog Soon
Alison
THFEC

PS. Did everyone see those new Volturi pictures on Twilightmoms.com? WOW, is all I can say.

No comments:

Post a Comment