Monday, September 7, 2009

Goal: Day 16

Pages written: 103
Pages proof read: 103
Pages to go: 199
Days remaining: 118 days

WOOHOO!!! I was able to finish proof reading all 103 pages as I wanted today. Now starting tomorrow I can get back to writing more material. Have some new great ideas for the end of the sequel and some parts in between I just need to polish up some loose ends. Soooo happy I finished off the proof reading though *wiping forehead* I had forgotten what a huge task that is. You may have noticed that I removed two pages worth of material, and no I didn't do that so that I could finish proof reading all the pages today. I admitted to myself that they just didn't work for my characters or the story so I took them out. Don't worry I'm sure I'll add loads more pages before too long.

Thank you for your continuing support.
Alison
THFEC

No comments:

Post a Comment