Wednesday, September 23, 2009

NEW MOON UPDATE!!

Hey there followers,

Okay, I just wanted to give you a heads up. I know I haven't updated the blog for a few days but I've had some website/laptop issues. My husband Josh is wiping the slate and reinstalling everything...don't worry book & sequel both being saved (I hope) so I should be able to continue adding new information tomorrow, September 24th. *fingers crossed* I'm really loving my sequel at this point and have starting working out how to make the end flow a little better. Debating right now about removing a new character I brought into the story...I already have the main 6 returning and have added 4 more since the story started 118 pages ago...so trying to work out if I should keep them all or remove one/two. I don't want to overwhelm the readers with getting to know more people.
Any ideas or thoughts please let me know.

Now I bet you're wondering why I put the title of this post as NEW MOON UPDATE when I haven't even mentioned it yet :) Well, now I will give you the update. As everyone knows the movie is completed and they are in the process of filming Eclipse currently, my favorite book. Well, tickets for New Moon have been on sale for about two weeks and it was recorded on Friday, September 18th that New MOON sales crushed all ticket sales for movies that opened that day, September 18th...so wait...Yes, you heard me right.
New MOON, which doesn't open until November 20th beat out all movies that came out last Friday for ticket sales.
LOL Funny I know. Us Twilighters know what we want :) I personally have purchased tickets for a 3.10 AM showing on November 20th..yes, you read the time correct.. and have tickets for the New Moon Experience in Utah on November 19th and 20th, which includes a movie showing at 7 PM on the Friday, November 20th. Needless to say I will be commenting on the movie in the earlier hours of the morning come November 20th and will be able to tell you if its still exciting after the second viewing later on that day.

For updates on twilight events and the filming of Eclipse I would recommend the website of www.twilightmoms.com as they are always posting new pictures from the set and giving twitter updates from the cast. Looks beautiful :)

Oh and before I log off I just wanted to say how sad I am that The Mitch Hansen Band didn't make the New Moon Soundtrack :( SUMMIT YOU MISSED OUT ON MEGA SALES. The Mitch Hansen Band would have been a great addition to the soundtrack as they capture the book perfectly in the words they use....well, I guess we'll just need to keep our fingers crossed for the Eclipse soundtrack. Keep listening they are AWESOME :)

Thank you for reading
Alison
THFEC

No comments:

Post a Comment