Sunday, September 6, 2009

Goal: Day 15

Pages written: 105
Pages proof read: 91
Pages to go: 199
Days remaining: 119 days

Yes, you are reading those numbers right :) I have now completed 91 pages of proof reading and added about two pages worth of material without really meaning too. Very impressed with my motivation today and looking forward to getting the rest proof read and new pages started tomorrow. I feel I am making great progress and hopefully will continue to improve my story as I go on. I have made several changes to character behavoir and speech to ensure the story is spicy, yet entertaining...although some people do say that spicy and entertaining are the same thing.

Spicy + Drama + Fantasy Elements = Entertainment :)

Thank you for your reading.
Alison
THFEC

No comments:

Post a Comment