Monday, September 14, 2009

Goal: Day 23/Twilight New Moon Update

Before I report on my sequel tonight I just wanted to say I have seen the 3rd New Moon trailer on the MTV.com website and was blown away. From all the pictures I have seen and the trailers I believe Chris has done us crazy Twilighters proud. From just the trailers I can tell that this movie will be better than Twilight and more catered towards men, with all the action, but hey I'm one of the ladies that love a good action movie. If you haven't had a chance to check out the trailer yet see http://www.mtv.com/ for it and all the VMA action you may have missed last night.

Pages written: 116
Pages proof read: 116
Pages to go: 183
Days remaining: 111 days

Tonight I feel I achieved a great goal. I completed 4 more pages and was able to tie up some loose end in my sequel. I believe this book may even be better than the first one :) *fingers crossed* I know short and sweet but I am really tired.

Thank you for reading
Alison
THFEC

No comments:

Post a Comment