Friday, September 25, 2009

Goal: Day 34

Pages written: 120
Pages proof read: 120
Pages to go: 180
Days remaining: 99 days

Looking back at the past week I am very annoyed with myself. Yes, some situations, like my laptop, were unavoidable but I know that if I had written more of my sequel before I had computer issues missing those few days wouldn't have made a difference. With less than 100 days to go now I am starting to feel a little bit of the pressure, but I'm trying not to let it get to me and ruin my sequel. Just because I'm on a deadline, for myself, doesn't mean I want my book to anyless AWESOME :)

With that in mind I have decided to keep all my characters, however I'm planning to ensure each plays a part in the bigger picture and not just serve a purpose for a fleeting moment or a few pages worth of material. Tonight I was able to complete 2 more pages, as well as go back and do some adjusting to my side characters to make them stand out a little more. Really feeling good about the sequel and can't wait to get down to the big fight scene at the end...its going to be AWESOME.

Well, its late and since my babies won't care how much sleep I got I must stop writing for the night...don't you hate when you finally get on a roll with something you have to stop for some reason or another? I hate it.
Thank you for reading.
Alison
THFEC

Ps. SOOOO EXCITED FOR NEW MOON....I CAN'T WAIT. ONLY 53 DAY and 23 HOURS TO GO!!! :) LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment