Saturday, September 19, 2009

Goal: Day 28

Pages written: 117
Pages proof read: 117
Pages to go: 182
Days remaining: 106 days

Regrettably the dates are correct. I haven't updated my blog for 5 days...please forgive me :) My schedule has been a hectic one. And as everyone knows sometimes life just takes over and before you know it weeks have gone by. Tonight I was able to add another page to my sequel and I am sooo excited to annouce that I was also able to figure out how it will end. No, I don't mean just the end fight but the entire sequel...now I just have to fill the gaps and get it all down on paper :) or on the laptop as the case may be.

Birthday Parties + working night shifts + needing a vacation = 1 page done in 5 days

I am planning to have a vacation, well 4 day weekend shortly, so hopefully I will be able to get some serious writing done...in between watching the kids and cleaning the house :) LOL
Thank you for your support and reading my blog
Alison
THFEC

P.s, It is just me who can't get enough of the 3rd New Moon trailer?....AWESOME!! :) Chris W. is a genius..like me LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment