Friday, August 28, 2009

Goal: Day Six

Pages written: 101
Pages proof read: 20
Pages to go: 199
Days remaining: 127 days

I am sooo incredible pleased with my progress today, even though I'm not sure whether or not I'm actually getting any better from my cold or not. I somehow managed to push myself to finish proof reading page 20 before calling it a night and considering it is past midnight technically it is day seven but I won't proof read any more pages until tomorrow. :) As for my lesson of the day just if you put your mind to something you can achieve it. Even with feeling as crap as I do I was determined to finish a minimum of 18 pages and then once I reached 18 I thought why not make it an even 20...WOOHOO, way to go me :)

Determination + stubborness = proof reading more pages than originally planned too

Well, since I'm still sick, really tired and wanting to have fun tomorrow I'm off to bed so no long soulful speech tonight. Good night world.

Alison
THFEC

No comments:

Post a Comment